Monday, September 30, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

 I Pick this photo because It is the first real picture we saw of earth from space. This photo is amazing. I think it made it to the 40 greatest photos because it is one of the first of earth from space.
 I pick this photo because it captures the time period perfectly. I like this photo because he has no fear of the soldiers and just wants peace. I think it made the 40 greatest photos because it great capture the 60's and movements in that era.
I pick this photo because they are related and they haven't see each other since 1950's. I like this photo because he missed his relative and it show it has been while. I think it made the 40 greatest photo because it show that war effects everyone past, present, and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment